My blog 😈

 Hello everyone welcome to my blog, this is where I will tell you week by week my experiences, I will also tell you about my likes and dislikes and that kind of stuff.


16-08-2023

About Me 

Today I will tell you a little more about me starting by introducing myself, Hi I'm Tomas I'm 19 years old and I study veterinary medicine at the universidad de chile, I'm tall I think since I'm 1.85 cm, I have dark hair and I have curls.


Now I will tell you about my personal tastes, I like clothes a lot, especially work clothes, it will sound a little strange but there are brands that make great clothes such as carhartt, dickies and wrangler among others, but those 3 in specific I like a lot especially carhartt which is my favorite clothing brand. Another thing I also like a lot is listening to music especially indie music but lately I've been listening to more pop and urban music such as the weeknd and bad bunny among others.


touching on my personality I find that I'm pretty laid back but also limiting as I don't like certain boundaries to be crossed, but I'm generally pretty friendly and like to joke around with my coworkers.            


     

                      pictures of me in valparaiso





09-28-23

In this sentence I will give you my opinion about three questions which I have selected myself
myself

1) What is your opinion about animal testing?

I think it is a totally cruel practice which should be completely abolished, I do not find anything ethical and moral to have animals locked up for a lifetime just for human welfare, with current technology if or if you must find a way to stop using animals and find other techniques which do not result in mistreatment of animals.


2) What is your opinion about cloning?

I think that cloning is a very interesting topic in cell biology because it presents us with a new world of possibilities, but this leads to unethical practices because the most talked about is human cloning and this in itself sounds unethical no matter for what reasons it is applied, but nevertheless it is a very interesting area of study.


3) What is your opinion about buying and not adopting pets?

In many occasions the animal that one wants to have as a companion pet is an animal which can not be easily adopted so I find that it is not a practice which is totally wrong, what I find wrong is to acquire an animal from a non-certified buyer and which does not have a control of care and quality in the animals which is giving for sale, Such is not the case with certified buyers because they give you a seal of quality and you can buy with total confidence because you can get to know the practices and methods used in the crossbreeding of their animals, so I am in favor as long as it is a responsible purchase.



                    my dog is a balenciaga model
















.














Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

my favorite item

Opinions