my favorite item

 The truth is that I have quite a few favorite items, most of them are clothes since I consider myself a clothing geek especially in workwear brands like carhartt, dickies among others, but I also like streetwear things like stussy brands, paco jeans, rocawear, southpole among many more, let's go to my favorite item at the moment, this is my stussy hat, it is not original but that's the least of it, I have it more or less 1 year ago and I bought it in the park los reyes, I use it daily to style my outfits since it is black it is quite versatile, I use it almost every day, I like it because it has my favorite and lucky number engraved on the front, several times I have lost it so my life without it would be exactly the same, I just like it.


here you can see several photos where I carry it with me, it has been a fundamental piece in my outfits, the truth is that I feel it was made for me and I for him, certainly one of the best garments I have in my collection and I keep it really yn very special affection.

Comentarios

  1. I share your taste in clothes, I have never been to Parque de los Reyes but I have heard that they sell very nice clothes there, maybe I will go one day.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello, you should put a thread on it so that it doesn't get lost, since it is real that you are always leaving it all over the place.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinions